Q: Exhaust fumes

I've recently had a milltek flexi pipe fitted to my fiesta st150 but after a few days it really started to sound horrible and now when I open the bonnet it really smells of exhaust fumes

The flex pipe may not be properly sealed, especially if you are hearing noise and smelling the exhaust fumes. Return to the facility that replaced the pipe to see if there is anything they can do to correct the situation. An exhaust leak is an unsafe situation for the driver and passengers.

If they are unable to help, feel free to contact YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to the vehicles location to diagnose the smell and sounds firsthand. Good luck.