Q: Q: Exhaust and manifold leak

I have an exhaust/manifold leak, as a result of damage.

3. Q: Exhaust and manifold leak

Q: 2009 Chrysler Sebring intake manifold runner problems

I'm guessing you have the common P2004 code, which stands for 'Intake Manifold Runner Stuck Open.' While the manifold runner valve is a common reason for this code, there are other potential culprits as well. A mechanical problem with the...

Q: Wheel misaligned

I appears that hitting the curb has knocked the front right wheel out of alignment. In most cases, having an alignment service performed can correct this issue, but in some cases physical damage can occur if the curb was hit...

Q: Broke down on the highway and had towed to a Buick dealer. They diagnosed and replaced the catalytic converter.

It is possible that the new catalytic converter is bad. Sometimes, when the converter comes apart inside, it can get into the muffler and cause it to be clogged.