Q: Q: Exhaust and manifold leak

I have an exhaust/manifold leak, as a result of damage.

3. Q: Exhaust and manifold leak

Q: 1997 Lincoln Town car coolant leak

A lot of these engines had plastic intake manifolds that crack and leak. First the system needs pressure tested to isolate the leak and then a replacement intake may need to be installed. To give a price without seeing and...

Q: Can YourMechanic cut the front pipe from the catalytic converter?

Hi Bill. Thanks for contacting us today. i've forwarded your question to our service and sales department to determine whether or not one of our mobile mechanics in your area would be able to complete this job for you. Typically...

Q: How do I make my exhaust system sound more powerful? 1998 Dodge Stealth

There are many options on the market today that only a muffler replacement will improve the sound. You can go on some web sites and they will have sounds of the muffler they have for sale to give you an...