Q: Q: Exhaust and manifold leak

I have an exhaust/manifold leak, as a result of damage.

3. Q: Exhaust and manifold leak

Q: code p1518

Hello there, many faults will cause the P1518 code to be found on your Ford. Without the model and year I can only offer very general advice. The P1528 code is indicating that the intake manifold runner control fault stuck...

Q: car runs fine at idle but when you accelerate the air turns off and trac light and abs lite comes on.

Claimed by Jessica Howe

Q: Toyota corolla s 2007, does not go forward or accelerate.

Buenos Dias: There are multiple issues that could be causing the problem in your 2007 Toyota Corolla. Usually the engine stumbling you're referring to is caused by fuel injectors that have become clogged or dirty. This is known as a...