Q: Excessive white smoke out of crankcase tube. Fuel in oil

Check gauges light came on No oil pressure drove 1/8 mile parked. There was a fire extinguisher effect coming from crankcase tube. Oil from front to back underneath took injectors to be tested. #3&#6 failed #3 had cracked body #6 to much return took motor out tore down piston and rings are ok cylinder walls ok. With just a small amount of carbon build up around top edge camshaft is pitted on each lobe point bearings are bad 5 thru 1. Crank bearings are very bad with 3 of them being wider than cap but no visible scars scratches to crank. The bottom of each crank love is dark blue tinted like it got very hot. Thanks will

That is definitely the result of a loss of oil pressure. A very bad oil leak, failed pump or lack of maintenance can be big trouble for an engine especially with such high miles. As long as there is no damage to the engine block, you may be able to rebuild with a new rotating assebly and some machine work. Consider visiting a local machine shop or engine repair facility.

3. Excessive white smoke out of crankcase tube. Fuel in oil