Q: Excessive wear on tires

My tires have excessive wear in them. I think I need an alignment. Is that something that can be done at home.

3. Excessive wear on tires

Q: Woobing noise, change as the speed changes

This is almost certainly tire-related. The fact that the sound correlates to the speed is a dead giveaway. The only other sound that correlates to speed like you describe would be like a rubbing brake pad or something, but that...

Q: It's running smoothly, but all of a sudden it will stop, even if you're stepping on the accelerator, it doesn't moving at all.

Hi there. Since the vehicle is new and it is not moving when you step on the accelerator, first make sure that the transmission is in gear. If the transmission is in gear, make sure that the parking brake is...

Q: Engine Swap help.

Hi there. Though this would be possible but it would be very expensive. The engine and transmission would fit fine, the issue is electrical. These cars have completely different electrical harnesses and modules. You would need to completely change the...