Q: Excessive play where the cv axle goes into tranny and noise starts st about 30mph and gets louder the faster you go

My car is making a noise starting around 30 mph and gets louder the faster I go. There was quite a bit of play in the stub axle to the transmission so I thought the axle was going bad and changed it but the sound is still there and still has too much play at the axle and transmission.

3. Excessive play where the cv axle goes into tranny and noise starts st about 30mph and gets louder the faster you go