Q: Everytime I slow down to a stop or slow down for a turn my car makes a beeping noise inside.

Whenever I slow down to a stop, or slow down to make a turn my car makes a beeping noise inside the car. It varies on how many beeps it will make anywhere from 2-10. It makes the same beeping noise you'd hear if the car is turned off and you open the door and the lights are still on. It's also definitely inside the cabin that the beeps are heard, not outside. It doesn't always do this when stopping or turning, it's very irregular. Sometimes I can go a whole day without it beeping, and other days it constantly goes off whenever I slow down. I don't think this will make a difference, but for the longest time I've had the check engine light, security light, traction off light and oil pressure lights on.

3. Everytime I slow down to a stop or slow down for a turn my car makes a beeping noise inside.