Q: Everytime I shut the truck off, get out 15-30 the driver's parking light and tag lights come on. Very dim though. Why

My driver's parking lot and tag light come on 15- 30 seconds after I turn off the engine and get out. What could be the problem.

A: The Totally Integrated Module may be turnin...

The Totally Integrated Module may be turning on the lights after you shut down. You should have the system scanned and have the module tested for problems internally. You should replace the component if it's still causing the problem. The module will need to be programmed to work after replacement by a dealer level scanner. You should have this looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the issue with your lights firsthand in order to pinpoint the issue.