Q: Everytime I make a wide turn the steering wheel gets turned & you can start hearing a noise like arr kinda like your forcing the

Car , Everything seems to run okay it has oil and turns on good it's only when I turn the steering wheel

Hello. I would need a description of the noise to be able to tell for sure what is going on. There are couple of things that will usually cause this. I would start by checking to see if the tires are rubbing on anything in the fender wells. The noise you are hearing may be the tire rubbing on the fender liner or a suspension component. It can also be caused by the power steering. If the power steering pump is failing and it having trouble creating the right amount of pressure then it will create noise also. These need to be checked first prior to moving to other components. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the steering is making noise] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

• Everytime I make a wide turn the steering wheel gets turned & you can start hearing a noise like arr kinda like your forcing the