Q: Everything works perfectly fine only when I reverse and accelerate it makes a buzzing sound when accelerate only

When I put my car on drive it drives fine when I shift to reverse backs normally but If I would to accelerate it lacks power and has a buzzing noise.

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the noise only happens in reverse, then there may be an issue with the transmission. Unless you are familiar with transmissions, you may not want to tackle something like this yourself. In the case this is your transmission, you are possibly looking at a bad solenoid, or the reverse gear may be wearing down. The transmission fluid pump can also struggle in reverse, and further testing may need to be done to it as well. If the buzzing happens when accelerating in a forward gear, then you are more concerned with the engine and the wheels. Further testing must be done. For more help with this testing, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Everything works perfectly fine only when I reverse and accelerate it makes a buzzing sound when accelerate only