Q: Every time it rains It dies

How do I fix it so it doesn't die when it rains and how can I get it started back up

3. Every time it rains It dies

Q: Q: Ac not blowing cold air

You may have different problems that would require the pressures to be checked to see if your refrigerant is full. The A/C compressor needs the proper amount of refrigerant to turn on and the temperature blend door actuator may also...

Q: Q: Car shakes when in idle.

Hi there. With this many issues you really need to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that has the knowledge and tools to do this. If you have a bad control arm it will typically...

Q: Is the drive belt different from the timing belt?

The serpentine belt (aka drive belt), is the belt that drives the accessories on the front of the engine. It drives the alternator, water pump, power steering pump, air conditioning compressor, and any other belt driven accessories. This is the...