Q: Every time it rains It dies

How do I fix it so it doesn't die when it rains and how can I get it started back up

3. Every time it rains It dies

Q: excessive belt material residue wearing onto idler pulley coating or paint on idler pulley wearing abnormally

Hi Scott. Thanks for contacting us today. Any time a serpentine belt is replaced, it's recommended to replace the pulley and tensioner at the same time. Older tensioners and pulleys will create more heat when they are older and can...

Q: Q: Won't start

Hi there: We're seeing more of these questions frequently with late 1990's Chevrolet's. Although there are multiple issues that could cause an engine to not start, the most common repair we're seeing is replacing the crankshaft position sensor. This component...

Q: There is smoke coming from my car.

If you are having to top off the oil once a month, depending on how many miles you drive per month, this may suggest that your engine is burning the oil. If the smoke is a blue colored smoke, this...