Q: Every time it rains It dies

How do I fix it so it doesn't die when it rains and how can I get it started back up

3. Every time it rains It dies

Q: Overflow tube in the front differential is leaking oil constantly on a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500.

Disconnect the vent tube on the differential and blow through the tube on the differential. If you are unable to blow through it, then the differential is creating too much pressure and pushing out the oil through the tube. I...

Q: Gmc jimmy started sounding like a go kart even louder upon accelerating.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The increase in engine noise is very likely due to an exhaust leak. As with my own personal S10 at this age, the exhaust manifold gaskets are the first to go. You may also...

Q: Brake Pedal feels loose have to push all the way down pumping it helps stop it but mostly it keeps sliding until I pull E-brake.

Hello. After replacing any brake hose or line, the brake system has to be bled of any air. Did your friend do that after installing the hose? Try bleeding the entire brake system. If the seal under the brake fluid...