Q: Every time it rains It dies

How do I fix it so it doesn't die when it rains and how can I get it started back up

Hi there. It sounds like moisture may be causing the camshaft sensor or crankshaft sensor to give an improper reading of engine timing. The camshaft sensor and crankshaft sensor read the timing of each respective shaft. If one or both of these sensors are faulty or being affected by the rain, it may be difficult to start that engine. It is possible for corrosion in the connector to cause this type of problem, and corrosion is created by excess water/moisture. An issue with the battery and charging system could also cause problems with starting the engine when it is raining. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your battery and charging system, as well as assess your problem to determine if the camshaft position sensor and/or crankshaft position sensor needs to be replaced

3. Every time it rains It dies