Q: Every time I turn my car on and put it in gear it turns off and when I was driving it last night it was shaking when I went over 6

My car turns on but as soon as you switch the gear from park it shuts off. Last night before it started doing this it was shaking every time I went over 60. What could it be? It even shut off and we had to push it into the driveway.

With regard to the shaking at speed, it is not clear from the information in your question if that problem is engine related or is perhaps due to a suspension, tire, balance or even motor mount issue. With regard to the stalling, the usual procedure is to first check for diagnostic trouble codes and look at the operation of major engine sensors and systems using a real time scanner. If no codes have been stored, you can consider the typical causes for immediate stalling which are a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Every time I turn my car on and put it in gear it turns off and when I was driving it last night it was shaking when I went over 6