Q: Every time I start my car there is a rapid clicking sound coming from my passenger side dashboard. It last about 20 seconds

I just recently started hearing a loud clicking noise coming from my passenger side dashboard. It last about 20 seconds. When I’m driving it also comes on from time to time. I’m not sure what that could be

Hi Daysi. Thanks for sending in your question today. If the AC or heater vents are turned on while you hear this noise, then it’s probably coming from the indoor cabin filter (being dirty or debris trapped) or perhaps one of the blower motor components. If the air is not turned on, this noise could be coming from a loose serpentine belt or worn out pulley. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection to verify the root source of the noise - so the right repairs can be made.

3. Every time I start my car there is a rapid clicking sound coming from my passenger side dashboard. It last about 20 seconds