Q: Every time I make a stop my cooling fans turn on and my service engine light as well, and once I go it disappears

It only does this when I'm at a complete stop, the thermostat, the sensor and even the ecm was replaced and it keeps doing it, I already spent over $300 and the car is still having that problem

A: Hi there. As you already know, replacing co...

Hi there. As you already know, replacing components without proper diagnoses can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. The service engine soon light coming on should help diagnose, what area requires inspection. It could be, a wiring issue or possibly, a cooling fan relay concern. Circuit tests, need to be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle's cooling fans and service engine soon light turn on at a complete stop be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.