Q: Every time i let go of the gas there is a squeaky sound coming from the front of the car like where the two front tires are?

Every time i let go of the gas there is a squeaky sound coming from the front of the car like where the two front tires are. Can you help me please?

When throttle is applied, power is transferred to the front wheels and the resulting torque adds pressure to the suspension system. The squeak can be coming from a suspension component at the front of the vehicle or the pedal itself. Hire an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the noise firsthand and see if a part need to be replaced or just needs a little extra lubrication.

3. Every time i let go of the gas there is a squeaky sound coming from the front of the car like where the two front tires are?