Q: Every once in awhile it acts like it floods out

I have a question about my car it acts like it floods itself out once in awhile I can drive all over the place and they'll do just fine but then out of nowhere will start to flood itself out and try to die until I get above 4000 RPMs. I just put a new alternator in it I have checked my fuel pressure I've checked injectors I've checked the air flow I have not checked the spark yet but if a spark plug and wire was out it would do it when he gets hot and like almost every time will this does it once in a great while I first started just at night time for me coming home from work but it finally did it in the daytime so that knocked out a variable the only thing I have not checked so far is the compression. The last idea that comes to mind for me is the exhaust sensor but I don't know why it would do what it's doing. If someone has an idea what could be wrong it would greatly be appreciated

The symptoms you are experiencing sound very familiar to a vehicle with a faulty air temperature sensor or idle air control valve. The air temperature sensor can send a false value to the computer resulting in an improper air fuel mixture. If the idle control valve is stuck in a position best for a cold engine, then as the engine warms up and demands more air, it can choke as the idle control valve does not let enough air in until the throttle plate is opened wider. Have an expert mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come inspect the stalling issue and determine what should be done next.

3. Every once in awhile it acts like it floods out