Q: Every 3-4 months, my car won't start. It does turn over though.

This started about 1 year ago. Every 3-4 months, my car won't start. It turns over, almost starts, and then dies. Then turning the key, it will continue to turn over, but just won't start. The first time it happened, someone suggested giving it a jump. That worked. Not sure why. So that's what I do every time it happens now. I have no idea what's causing this or seeing any trends for when it happens. Like I said, it only happens every few months. It doesn't start. I jump it. It starts. And then starts every time thereafter for a few months until it randomly doesn't want to start again. The last time this happened just this past Sunday. I didn't have a jump available, so I thought maybe if I just keep trying, it will miraculously start. After trying for about 6 or 7 minutes, it just started on it's own without the jump.

3. Every 3-4 months, my car won't start. It does turn over though.