Q: Q: EVAP

I never replace the ECU I was talking about the EVAP I replaced my next's step is to replace the ECU or ECM they called it

If you are having a EVAP code that keeps returning then you should have a mechanic or shop with a smoke tester pump smoke into the fuel tank’s vent system to see where it is leaking out. From there you will know what needs to be fixed.

The ECU is not the problem unless it got shorted out which is not very common at all.

I’d suggest getting this looked at by a certified technician to diagnose the source of the leak and help you fix it accordingly.