Q: Q: Evap

Where can I find my charcoal canister I think it has a leak

Q: Helicoiled spark plug

A helicoil in a spark plug hole of the aluminum cylinder head was installed in the past due to a spark plug threads in the cylinder head came out during spark plug removal or the spark plug blew out of...

Q: My car has been diagnosed with a misfiring cylinder 4. Will it be safe for me to drive it home 100 miles ?

From the description you have provided, it is advisable to have your vehicle's #4 cylinder misfire fixed before taking the 100-mile trip home. Depending on the cause of the misfire, consequential damage could occur to the cylinder wall, piston, and/or...

Q: Car leaking oil and running rough

If these issues have all started right after the work was performed, then the oil leak needs to be found. It is possible that it is just a loose oil filter. If the engine started running rough right after then...