Q: Q: Evap

Where can I find my charcoal canister I think it has a leak

Q: Helicoiled spark plug

A helicoil in a spark plug hole of the aluminum cylinder head was installed in the past due to a spark plug threads in the cylinder head came out during spark plug removal or the spark plug blew out of...

Q: I'm about to buy a new car I. have a VW Jetta and wanting to switch to a Mini but my sister says they need a lot of repairs. What's your thoughts?

The average rating for the 2017 Mini Cooper is around a 6.7 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. The fuel economy and performance are both good around 7.0 to 8.0 range on the scale. The concern...

Q: Front Differential assembly 2010 Infiniti QX56

Hello - "the assembly needs to be changed" seems a bit extreme for a fluid leak. I recommend an oil leak inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose...