Q: Q: Evap

Where can I find my charcoal canister I think it has a leak

Q: Helicoiled spark plug

A helicoil in a spark plug hole of the aluminum cylinder head was installed in the past due to a spark plug threads in the cylinder head came out during spark plug removal or the spark plug blew out of...

Q: Car will not shift into gear - 2007 Mini Cooper

Hi. There are a couple of reasons for this problem. One is that the clutch master cylinder has gone bad and will not engage the clutch when you are pressing on the clutch pedal. Another possible cause of this problem...

Q: Manifold bolts loose and possible vacuum leak.

Hi there. If the intake bolts are loose, then there was an issue with the engine before and a mechanic or someone has removed the intake manifold to fix what ever had failed. It is possible that the mechanic or...