The computer told me it was EVAP 1 I replaced the EVAP 1 and the computer still says EVAP 1 is bad and I replaced the back end EVAP also but I didn't replaced the gas cap do you think that could be the reason for the engine light being on and the truck is riding hard also that's way I said I was going to replaced the ECU or the ECM

The code you are getting will have a pinpoint test to follow like directions to follow. Depending on the code you received will depend on the parts involved. I would recommend writing down the code, disconnecting the battery, and then disconnecting the ECM connections. You should then add some dielectric lube to the connector and pins lightly. Once that is done, reinstall the connections.

If the problem returns then have the code pinpoint tested to isolate the fault. The ECM is most likely not the faulty part. It may just be connections issues at the ECM or a component. You can try getting a new gas cap since it is an inexpensive possible problem. If you’d like to get this fixed, have one of our mobile experts diagnose your Check Engine Light first person and make the necessary repairs.