Q: ETCS problem

There is no exlerate

If your vehicle is not accelerating then there is likely a serious issue with the vehicle. Power and loss of acceleration can be caused by many things. Problems with the fuel, ignition, or engine management systems can all cause a vehicle to experience issues accelerating. It may be possible that the vehicle’s fuel pump has failed, that a major sensor has gone bad, or that a wiring issue has occurred.

If the vehicle is still under warranty I would recommend taking it to a dealership and have them try to determine what the problem is, as the possibilities could be many. If not however, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and diagnose the loss of power firsthand.

3. ETCS problem