Q: Etc sensor location

Hello I'm wondering if you can help me find where the ect sensor is

3. Etc sensor location

Q: P0404, P0405, P0171, P0174

Hello. Thank you for writing in. Due to the p0405 code, you will want to start by replacing the sensor. This is typically easier and cheaper than replacing the EGR unit all together. If the light continues to illuminate, then...

Q: Truck wont start with brand new battery?

There are several possible reasons for a vehicle to crank and not start. A bad fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, faulty injectors, bad ecu, failed ignition coil, or a malfunctioning sensor. It will first be necessary to figure out if...

Q: After I start my car it makes a weird noise.

We need to determine what type of noise the car is making, and in what area of the engine or transmission the noise is coming from. From my experiences most noises come from the belt or pulleys on cars and...