Q: Etc sensor location

Hello I'm wondering if you can help me find where the ect sensor is

On your 2001 it should be on the driver side cylinder head, and it will be a threaded sensor sticking out of the head. You will lose some coolant when changing it, and you should only change the sensor when the engine is cold. Hot engines have pressure in the cooling system and can spray hot coolant when opening the system, and can burn you. If replacing the coolant temperature switch doesn’t fix the problem you’re having, you could have the problem diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Etc sensor location