Q: ETC Light

My oil pressure sensor going bad has caused my check engine light to come on (Oreillys checked the code) now my car will not start (all lights on, radio on, etc) and the electronic transmission control light is now on. What could be the issue??

While the ETC Light is illuminated, there may be a fault stored in the transmission control module as well. A failed oil pressure sensor can definitely cause a no start condition, but further diagnostics will have to be run to find the problem in the transmission. Check the owner’s manual for the cause of the light as well. I believe the ETC Light on the dashboard may be for the electronic throttle body control, in which case you may have a failed throttle position sensor. Consider hiring an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the vehicle, pull all the fault codes, and diagnose the problem with the transmission.