Q: Especailly in the early mornings Gear knocks off as i drive until i put back to (P)park and (D) drive

As i drive to work in the morning (6am) , as i hit my drive(D) and down to the streets at about 10 mins.I notice that with my throttle pressed down its as if my car is in the (N) neutral but still roll then when i quickly move the gear handle to neutral and back its still the same until i move it to (P) Park and back it now drives normal this has happened for a week straight which is very usual. Have checked transmission oil level fine or do i need to change? pls i humbly need your feedback.

Thanks Ike

3. Especailly in the early mornings Gear knocks off as i drive until i put back to (P)park and (D) drive