Q: Error message on my dash

I changed my catalytic converters but I didn't change my 02 sensors now I'm getting error messages on my dash do u think it might be from the aftermarket cats or not changing my sensors

A: The aftermarket catalytic converters may no...

The aftermarket catalytic converters may not be working as well as the factory ones. A scan of the vehicle’s computer will allow a technician to look at live data from the oxygen sensors to determine if the sensors are faulty or if there is a problem with the new catalytic converters. Diagnostic trouble codes may help indicate the origin of the problem. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to scan your vehicle to determine the exact cause of your concern.