Q: Error code for engine wiring

We bought it for over a year now and it looks really great. Car has a stalling problem. There's an erro code but we forgot what it is, the engine light is on. the mechanic who checked the error code forgot the code too. But he said it's an engine wiring problem or fuel injector. We've been researching online about people having thesame issue and it comes up to just a simple fix with wire that needs to be shooked and taped so it won't touched the other parts. Our mini needs a new battery too since it won't start up and my husband tried to jumpstart it a week ago.

My questions is: 1. Is it really possible that it is just a simple unexpensive fix that we need to fix the mini and won't have thesame error again? 2. How much will it cost us for the fix? Honestly we are really very tight right now and don't have extra resources for the fix. We are trying to sell it too becuase we can't afford to fix it. 3. How much is a new replacement battery. My contact number 9518807242 I need your help

Looking on the Internet, the battery for the Mini-Cooper appears to be roughly $200. If the car is stalling, the codes that have caused the Check Engine Light to illuminate would be the starting point for the diagnostic. It is possible that the repair involves a mundane, low cost fault but the only way to determine that is with the codes in hand. If, though, the codes being reported do not represent plausible causes of a stalling problem, the engine would have to be diagnosed using conventional techniques and that means simply looking at the ignition, fuel, and air induction systems until the fault is found. But, there is a good chance that once the codes are downloaded, that will be sufficient for any responding mechanic, from YourMechanic for instance, to get this resolved for you. To get it repaired, the service to request is a check engine light diagnostic and a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will pinpoint the cause of the fault and get it repaired without further ado. If you have further questions or any concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Error code for engine wiring