Q: Eps light on while driving after few mints like 10/15 mint contnusly drivng

Eps light on while driving after few mints like 10/15 mint contnusly drivng . I change eps ecu card two time but my problm not solve what should i do . I guess may be torqe sensor are is main problm . Kindly help me out off this . Waitng for ur respnse!

A: This is related to the electronic power ste...

This is related to the electronic power steering control. This light can come on when the power steering system is not working properly, but can also come on even when the battery is weak or dead. I would recommend starting with checking the battery to be sure it is not weak. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your power steering system and make necessary repairs.