Q: Engine wont turn over/start

Accidentally uaed negative on the positive while trying to jump start it. Removed battery and charged it up, now it doesn't atart even though its charged. When I connected the jumpers opposite, there was slight amoke from the drivers front side. Maybe starter? Checked the fuses and they seem intact

Look at the large 60 amp fuse. It is most likely burned. Also trace the large cable from the alternator to the battery’s red cable to make sure it did not burn the fuse link. Or you can test the wire for battery voltage to see if it has power. You should have battery power to all the big fuses in the fuse box. If you still need help, then have a certified mechanic come to your car’s location to diagnose your car’s starting issue in person and help you move forward with repairs.

3. Engine wont turn over/start