Q: Engine wont start after oil pump and main bearing replacement

My oil pressure light lit up and engine subsequently seized. Found out it was a failed oil pump. Replaced the oil pump and the cranks main bearings. Took a while but engine eventually started. On moving the car for about a kilometer the car shuts off. Engine cranks but wont start for a couple of days. Now it starts but wont rev up. It goes off upon pressing on gas. This vehicles has never had electrical problems. The fuel pumps looks fine. Could the earlier engine seizure have caused this. Kindly advice.

3. Engine wont start after oil pump and main bearing replacement