Q: Engine won't turn over,just a whinny sound. New starter was installed.

Car won't turnover, I installed a new starter. Still won't start.

Hi there. It is possible that either the starter is not properly installed or there is an electrical fault in the ignition system (or on the starter itself). It’s also possible that the starter was not the only component that was causing the car to not start. It might be best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can help you pinpoint the source of the issue.

3. Engine won't turn over,just a whinny sound. New starter was installed.