Q: Q: Engine won't turn over.

After applying the brake pedal in snow, the traction control kicked in and vehicle stalled and when tried to start back up it couldn't. Had it towed home and plugged an OBDii scanner to it, which showed a P0016 code (crank sensor) Got a new sensor and replaced it without any success of engine starting. Removed the Starter and found that it was bad as well ( I am sure it has died due to me trying to crank way to many times) Replaced the Starter but the engine still does not turn ( at this time it was turning over once in a while without a start) Tried doing a key relearn ( three 10 minute key programming) but that did nothing. I have checked the fuses and tested the relays. At this point I do not know what else to do and need help. Thanks

Check all of the wiring to the starter circuits. Chevrolet vehicles are known to burn the wiring when the starter motors tend to get cold or hot very quickly. Look for any loose wiring and for any broken wiring to the starter circuit and fix the circuits that you find to be loose or broken. If you need further assistance with your no start condition, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Q: Engine won't turn over.