Q: Engine won't start

The engine won't start. I am thinking it is bad wiring, though it could be something else.

A: If the engine will not crank at all the it ...

If the engine will not crank at all the it may be a battery that is failing or a starter problem. It can also be an issue with the circuit for the starter. A mechanic would typically test the battery and test for power at the starter to see where the problem is. If the engine is cranking over and it is just not starting then you may have a failure in the fuel pump or the ignition system. It would need to be determined to see if the engine is lacking fuel or spark. A mechanic would typically add fuel directly into the engine to see if it starts. This would help isolate the problem. Have a certified mechanic determine the cause of your starting issue and get your car back on the road.