Q: engine will start and idle but when I depress the accelerator it bogs out

engine will start and idle but when I start going down the road I depress the gas pedal all the way and it will bog out. I can press it very lightly and it will accelerate just fine. I've changed the plugs and wires, upstream o2 sensor and the throttle position sensor, cleaned the IAC sensor/valve and disconnected the exhaust pipes fom the exhaust manifold to test if it was a plugged CAT. It feels starved of air or fuel but exhaust smells rich.

It sounds like you have replaced the majority of the main components that would normally otherwise cause this kin of symptom. You may want to also check the mass airflow sensor which can also cause this same type of problem. If you need a professional to help diagnose this for you, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the stalling problem and perform the repairs that are needed.

• engine will start and idle but when I depress the accelerator it bogs out