Q: Engine will crank but not start

My engine will crank but not start i just had my fuel pump replaced through this service and it still wont start. Spark plugs and boots have been replaced and at this point I'm mainly looking for any sort of diagnosis

You mentioned that the fuel pump was just replaced. Was the fuel pump diagnosed to be bad? I’d recommend having the engine tested and diagnosed for the no start symptom by a qualified mechanic. The engine will need to be checked to see if the crank and cam sensors are working okay.

If the computer is getting the correct signal from these sensors then it should be able to send out a proper signal to the coils to give proper spark, and the fuel pump to give the proper fuel. You should have the starting problem diagnosed by a certified technician. After that is done a proper and accurate repair can be made.