Q: engine warning light on 2007 bmw 120i auto

The car won't start and the check engine warning light comes up.

It’s very unusual for a BMW with such low mileage to give that kind of problem. If the engine cranks over but does not start I would be inclined to think of some outside cause such as fuel contamination. If your car is not cranking at all then there may be an issue in the key coding. Either way, there’s not much in the way of user servicable parts on your car. You’ll need to have this thing checked out by a professional with the appropriate scanning equipment. By contacting Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come out out your home or office to check out your starting problem and let you know what can be done about it.

3. engine warning light on 2007 bmw 120i auto