Q: engine warning light on 2007 bmw 120i auto

The car won't start and the check engine warning light comes up.

3. engine warning light on 2007 bmw 120i auto

Q: Inertia switch/Fuel pump

The inertia switch is supposed to totally disable the fuel pump power supply when the vehicle is in an accident or rolls over. You will need to check the power connector into and out of the inertia switch to make...

Q: How can I change the a/c compressor on a 2006 Bmw 325i

Hello. Replacing the air compressor on your vehicle would require you to remove the serpentine belt, evacuate the AC system of all refrigerant, undo the AC lines to the compressor, and then finally unbolt the compressor. It may be possible...

Q: Throttle body position sensor

The rumbling noise may be coming from the loose catalyst in the exhaust piping. It would need to be verified by a road test to listen to the noise. If the catalyst is breaking up in the exhaust then the...