Q: engine warning light on 2007 bmw 120i auto

The car won't start and the check engine warning light comes up.

3. engine warning light on 2007 bmw 120i auto

Q: Q: Won't start

Hi there. I'm assuming this is a Quadrajet 4-barrel carburetor. Chances are, when the vehicle was parked, the carburetor was not run dry. This means the carburetor may need to be rebuilt or replaced. The float needle is probably stuck...

Q: Engine shutdown caused by worn out key

Hello. Unfortunately, there is no other way to get these unless you find a BMW certified repair shop. Due to the security concerns with these vehicles it takes a special computer to be able to program new keys to it....

Q: How much does it cost to replace a CV Shaft on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan.

Hi there. The shaking could be the CV Shaft joints seized up or the suspension on your vehicle is loose causing the vehicle to shake in both forward and reverse directions. Tires with a bubble or out of alignment tread...