Q: engine warning light on 2007 bmw 120i auto

The car won't start and the check engine warning light comes up.

3. engine warning light on 2007 bmw 120i auto

Q: Ocassioanl stalling at idle, RPMs fluctuate at idle - 1995 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban

You either have a leaking injector that is dripping fuel after you shut off the engine and causing a flooded engine and will cause the hard start and erratic running conditions. You could also have a fuel pressure regulator or...

Q: clicking noise in steering

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The first components to consider when you experience these symptoms are the tires. They will create noise and vibration when they are inflated improperly, out of round, or out of balance. If the...

Q: High pitch noise coming from the driverside

Hi there: In some cases, the wrong or incorrect tightness or alignment of the serpentine belt can cause this type of noise. Since you stated this noise began after this part was replaced, leads me to think that it's either...