Q: engine warning light flashing

The engine warning light flashes when I drive and the engine vibrates quite vigorously, I was planning to service the car soon anyway just wanted to know if I get a full service will the garage address this problem or do I need to book in to get it looked at specifically?

You should have the computer scanned to see if the stored codes are for a misfiring in the ignition system. Have the spark plugs checked and replaced as needed and the coils and wires may need to be replaced at the same time. A full service or diagnostic of your vehicle, such as a 75 Point Safety Inspection, should be sufficient to diagnose this issue, and your mechanic will be able to recommend appropriate repairs and provide you with an estimate on pricing at that time.

Alternately, if you’d like, a certified YourMechanic technician can come to your location to inspect this engine vibration, and help you determine any repairs needed.

3. engine warning light flashing