Q: Engine wanting to shut off at complete stops or slowing down lower than 15mph

okay well i have recently replace all my spark plugs and one coil. My car is still wanting to shut of and stop signs or a light. When i restart the car it struggles to keep on, but once i get above 15 mph its fine? what am i dealing with??? plus my check engine light come on and off like a ghost. i have replace my battery, mass flow senor, turbo case, crack shaft sensor as well all in the past month

3. Engine wanting to shut off at complete stops or slowing down lower than 15mph