Q: engine using oil

I just done a major engine overhaul on my car. I noticed that every 300-400km my car uses about 1lt oil. Is it normal?

3. engine using oil

Q: Steering wheel resistance at 12 o'clock position

Hi there, thank you for writing about your 2013 Audi S5. Your vehicle has electrically-assisted steering, so your car's power steering module may be causing the steering problems. Audi has a software update for the power steering module - Ref:...

Q: Timing chain tensioner rattling on a 2003 Audi A4

Yes it does, but it should never rattle of course. The problem with yours is that the timing chain probably needs to be replaced because it has too much slack there or in the tensioner. Changing the timing chain is...

Q: Q: Oil leak

Oil leaks can be external or internal. Internal oil leaks often occur at the valve stem oil seals and/or the valve guides as well as at worn piston rings. External leaks not already included in your list include the spark...