Q: Engine turns over but car won't start

My car has 114,479 miles. In hot weather, it overheats and I have to wait until it cools down to restart it. What should I do?

3. Engine turns over but car won't start

Q: I have OBD codes P0025 and P0015

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide you some insight on these trouble codes. Code P0025 relates to the camshaft position sensor detecting that exhaust camshaft is in an incorrect position. This affects ignition timing which can...

Q: Drive-by-wire throttle problem

Hello. The symptoms you describe may be caused by issues with the throttle body or with the idle air control valve. The drive by wire system controls an electric throttle body which feeds the engine air. If the throttle body...

Q: Just rebuilt the transmission and after picking up the car it's making a vibration . 2006 Acura TL

Hi there - a key question in resolving a vibration issue is "Is the vibration related to vehicle speed, or engine speed?". If the vibration comes from the engine, even if the car is not moving, there could be a...