Q: Q: Engine swap

I have a 1991 mazda familia hatchback 1600cc carbd and bottom end blew i have a fuel injected dohc motor and was wondering what ill need and wht ill have to change to put it in

Without looking at the motor to see what components you already have, and what needs to be adapted, it is not possible to accurately tell you what you will need. I suggest finding a Mazda forum to see if anyone has done the same swap. They will know exactly what you need to install the engine you have. You could also get an firsthand opinion from a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can assess each engine and suggest what to do from there.

3. Q: Engine swap