Q: Q: Engine swap

I have a 400 cid pontiac engine and trans will it bolt up to my 92 c1500 pickup without many issues

3. Q: Engine swap

Q: Drive shaft shakes bad

From your description I believe that there may be a problem in the rear differential of your vehicle. More specifically the pinion bearings. It sounds like they may have gone bad and this has caused excess movement in the drive...

Q: Coolant blowing out tailpipe

Hi there. A coolant leak on the these GM vehicles is common due to failures in core plugs. Core plugs are holes where block castings are filled from, and sealed to keep coolant in. I would have a certified mechanic...

Q: Engine swap 2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6l

Hi there - while the 2.8 may bolt up, and the (automatic) transmission is the same, the electronic control software is different. Swapping engine and transmission controllers from the 2.8l into your CTS MAY allow a relatively smooth swap, but...