Q: Q: Engine swap

I have a 400 cid pontiac engine and trans will it bolt up to my 92 c1500 pickup without many issues

3. Q: Engine swap

Q: Engine froze up

Hi there. If the engine will not crank over even with a fully charged battery, then there is another problem. If it is suspected that the engine is frozen then a mechanic would typically try turning over the engine by...

Q: High idle 1500 rpm

I would look again real carefully for air leaks. Some of them can be pretty tricky. There might be a leaky component or even a leaking brake booster. A can of carb cleaner can help with this, but you'd better...

Q: 1ZZ-FE Comparison for Japan & USA

The engine uses identical parts excepting that, from model to model and year to year, there were differences in the design of the exhaust manifold, intake manifold and ECU (PCM or ECM). You can input your VIN number at a...