Q: Engine stalls will restart run 30 sec then stalls again or run for a while

intermitantly stalls, will restart, sometimes will run for 30 sec then stall again or may run fine for a while .could this be the fuel pump relay?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel pressure problem causing the incorrect fuel pressure to be supplied to the injectors or potentially a dirty or faulty idle air control problem. You may also have dirty or clogged fuel injectors. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

• Engine stalls will restart run 30 sec then stalls again or run for a while