Q: Engine stalls and serving tick over 2.5 diesel

When driving performance good come stop it stolls put in park and tick over drops down and back up e.g. Serging and then stolls this is a 2.5 diesel

3. Engine stalls and serving tick over 2.5 diesel

Q: Temperature guage stays on cool, heat inside is not very warm

If your heater is not getting warm enough and the engine is not reaching operating temperature for a long time then your engine most likely has a thermostat that is stuck open. A stuck open thermostat can be verified by...

Q: Hey so my bro just pored MAX Tane diesel treatment in his car..... Lol okay not funny but will it hurt his car!

The diesel treatment should not hurt anything in this car. Have the fuel tank filled with regular gas as soon as possible to dilute the treatment as much as you can. Run it down to 1/2 tank driving normally and...

Q: engine check light problem for a 1995 Nissan Maxima

Hello, thank you for writing in. Considering the age and the mileage on the vehicle, it is not impossible for a few of these components to be going out at once. If the check engine light remains on, you will...