Q: Engine stalls and serving tick over 2.5 diesel

When driving performance good come stop it stolls put in park and tick over drops down and back up e.g. Serging and then stolls this is a 2.5 diesel

3. Engine stalls and serving tick over 2.5 diesel

Q: Front passenger airbag status light gets illuminated when I start the ignition and noone is seated on pessenger side. Please advis

It is normal for the passenger air bag off light to be on when no one is in the seat. This indicates the system is not activating the passenger air bag when no one is in seat. If someone is...

Q: How would kerosene in the gas tank effect the catalytic converter?

In order for a catalytic converter to function without overheating (and melting and clogging) unburnt hydrocarbons in the exhaust stream must be kept below a relatively low "threshold". Normally, the amount of these unburnt hydrocarbons, which represent wasted potential energy...

Q: The vdc light and service engine lights came on, car started missing and then died?

Hi there. The VDC (vehicle dynamic control) and service engine lights coming on, is an indication there is a fault or faults recognized. The engine misfires, then died, and sluggishness are likely the fault(s) recognized. Turning the ignition switch off...