Q: Engine stalls and serving tick over 2.5 diesel

When driving performance good come stop it stolls put in park and tick over drops down and back up e.g. Serging and then stolls this is a 2.5 diesel

3. Engine stalls and serving tick over 2.5 diesel

Q: Q: Vehicle whining after belt replacement

Hi there. I would suspect another pulley that the serpentine belt drives has a dry/loose bearing. Have a certified mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, inspect the noise and check each pulley for play.

Q: How problem free is the Ford 3.2L Turbo Diesel compared to the Mercedes 3.0L Diesel used in small RV's?

Personally I would take the Mercedes over the Ford, but the truth is, diesels are undergoing a massive engineering revamping of their emissions systems. Emissions on diesels is new to the automotive market making these systems problematic until the manufacturers...

Q: What do the seat belt Warning Lights mean?

The seat belt Warning Lights are located on the instrument panel. When you or the front passenger are not wearing a seat belt, this light will illuminate, and be accompanied by a chime. When the belts are properly buckled, the...