Q: engine sign

engine sign came on when i started car and its not running right it sounds something wrong so changed spark plug but still same please advise

A: The Check Engine Light is an indicator that...

The Check Engine Light is an indicator that the engine computer has detected a problem and would set a code in it's memory. This code would need to be retrieved with a scanner and diagnosed to find out the reason for the light coming on and the running problem that you're experiencing. If someone advised you to change the spark plugs for a reason, like a misfire code to one of it's cylinders, then in addition to the spark plug you may have a bad coil or plug boot/wire. There are some tests that could be done to locate the issue for you and I would recommend having a mechanic diagnose and fix your Check Engine Light for you.