Q: engine sign

engine sign came on when i started car and its not running right it sounds something wrong so changed spark plug but still same please advise

Q: Acceleration issues, especially when the engine is cold - 2000 Toyota Echo

Hello. This is a used vehicle that I recently bought and I've noticed it has some accelerating issues. There seems to be a delay in increasing speed. The delay lasts for several seconds from the moment I put it in...

Q: My car slips on icy roads

All-wheel drive is the best for driving in poor weather conditions. But, if you hit black ice, it really doesn't matter what set up you have, you're still going to loose traction. In theory, a vehicle with a wide...

Q: My steering vibrates when I go over 100km/h

The most likely cause of vibration at higher speeds is going to be tire balance related. Have the tire balance checked and make sure the tires are in good shape.