Q: engine sign

engine sign came on when i started car and its not running right it sounds something wrong so changed spark plug but still same please advise

The Check Engine Light is an indicator that the engine computer has detected a problem and would set a code in it’s memory. This code would need to be retrieved with a scanner and diagnosed to find out the reason for the light coming on and the running problem that you’re experiencing. If someone advised you to change the spark plugs for a reason, like a misfire code to one of it’s cylinders, then in addition to the spark plug you may have a bad coil or plug boot/wire. There are some tests that could be done to locate the issue for you and I would recommend having a mechanic diagnose and fix your Check Engine Light for you.