Q: Engine seizes - 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

What causes the car to seize at 70 mph on the fwy. Stabillitrak light came on and no peer steering. Mechanic says no compression in engine

Waiting for diagnostic.

3. Engine seizes - 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Q: Electrical system issues and transmission problems

Hello. If all of these issues started at the same time then it is an electrical issue. From what you are saying it sounds like you have a bad ground connection on the negative battery cable or a failing ignition...

Q: Whining from timing area after water pump was replaced

Noises are often a point of contention in automotive repair. There is a phenomenon we humans all exhibit, mechanics included, where we become ultra sensitive to our cars after they have been worked on. I'm not stating this is what...

Q: I have an oil leak and dealership is telling me can't be fixed

Hey there. I have never heard of an oil leak that cannot be fixed. Even if the engine had to be replaced. The oil leak can be fixed. I recommend having a different mechanic give a diagnosis of the leak...