Q: Engine seals are leaking oil

I took my car in to investigate oil leak issues. Was told by local Subaru dealership that I indeed have oil leaking from engine seals. I bought the car used last year and was told that the head gaskets and timing belt had been replaced. Now I may have to do all the seals since the engine will be out. I am financing this car and have no idea what to do. Also, need my power steering pump replaced as it is leaking as well.

As you may know, there are many different oil seals throughout the engine that can leak. In order to further narrow this down, it may require the vehicle to be inspected to determine specifically which seals are leaking and need to be replaced as there are some that may not require the motor to come out of the car. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your oil leak problem.