Q: Engine runs with key off.

The engine continues to run even though the key is turned off , it runs exactly the same when the key is off , the dash light all stay on i can put it gear it stays running I can rev it , I just replaced the ignition switch about a week ago , it seemed to fix it for awhile . This does not happen every time. Mostly when it's hot

It sounds like the ignition switch or the mechanism is shorted out. You should remove the ignition switch and verify whether the switch works properly. Otherwise, the issue is likely caused by the lock cylinder.