Q: Q: engine runs rough

hi I have 2001 Chrysler voyager 4 cylinder. recently a mobile mechanic changed my water pump and after than the car runs very rough at ide and sometimes shuts off as soon I slow down lets say from 40 miles to zero . This model required removing the timing belt to get to the water pump.

I took vacuum reading in idle with a gauge and the reading is below normal. is that just a vacuum leak or does the car have other problems. please see the video below. I appreciate you or anyone else that could help me in a right direction. thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzxigI73OGo

3. Q: engine runs rough