Q: Engine replacement.

I purchased a 2002 kia sedona, FWD v6 3.5l gasoline.It runs perfect, well up to now it is excellent, but I do not love gasoline van, I love diesel. At this moment I cannot buy another van,muchless a diesel van. I want to replace the gasoline engine with a diesel engine, kindly tell me which Diesel engine will fit my 2002 kia sedona, v6 3.5l gas FWD. I am a DIY. Will I also need to replace the front axles with the diesel axles, spindles etc?

A: Hi there: Kia makes a 2.9 liter engine for...

Hi there:

Kia makes a 2.9 liter engine for UK models, but I’d highly recommend against trying to complete this swap. In order to do so, you’ll have to replace virtually every drive train component, ECU and emissions equipment as well (if you’re living in the US). You’d be better served to sell your current Kia and purchase a diesel model.