Q: engine rattling

So I have a 1991 Ford F-150 I want to get it back on the road its been sitting for twelve years once a month I would Turn it on a leave it Idling. But Earlier this year in January 2017, On January 14 2017 turned on the truck just fine no rattling noise but two weeks later on January 28,2017 after some cold days where some Ice would end up on top of the windshield turn on truck and this rattling noise can be heard from the engine but I can't figure out what it is I wanna say its the engine intake valve. I have provided to youtube videos so you can better diagnose the problem here they are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfL51YA0pZE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8a66mLHBA Oh and how long can engine oil last well how I only Idle this truck for about 10 minutes that oil hasn't been changed in twelve years.

Hi Victor. Thanks for contacting us tonight. Anytime a vehicle sits for more than three months, it’s recommended to change the oil and filter in the engine and transmission. When the oil is not constantly used, and not brought to operating temperature on a regular basis, it loses its lubricity. Also, engine seals and gaskets dry up and tend to become brittle, causing low oil pressure, increased oil leaks and possibly internal engine damage. In regards to the video, that rattling sound is likely due to loose cylinder head hardware. I’m not sure what you can do to resolve this problem correctly without removing the valve cover, adjusting the valves and ensuring you have proper oil pressure before attempting to start again.

3. engine rattling