Q: Engine problems

At higher speeds, the rpm in goes back and forth between 1500 and 2000. Also, I've checked my oil and it's good, but before it starts, it has that sound like there's no oil. Any suggestions for these difficulties?

A: A rattling sound can be caused by a sluggis...

A rattling sound can be caused by a sluggish camshaft adjusting unit. If the adjusting unit is not adjusting quickly it can also cause the RPM issue as well. A sluggish camshaft adjusting unit can generate faults in the engine computer so a fault survey should be carried out first and also an oil pressure measurement also.

You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the training and equipment to address this issue.